NEW REDUCED PRICE
Elk Velvet Antler contains the following essential building blocks:
- Glucosamine: A building block needed for the body to repair and make cartilage.
- Collagen: The main support of skin, tendon, bone, cartilage and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin: Part of a protein that keeps cartilage ‘elastic’ like.
- 8 Essential Amino Acids: The building blocks of all tissue.
- Omega 3&6: Boosts energy levels and helps create healthy cells.
- Calcium: Essential for strong teeth and bones.
- Selenium: Helps reduce infection and protect blood cells, heart, liver, and lungs.
- Magnesium: Aids cells in restoring and releasing energy.
- Potassium: A trace element that is essential for nerve and heart function.
- Phosphorus: Contributes to bone and teeth growth.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature’s lubricant is found in the synovial joint fluid, the vitreous humor of the eye, cartilage, blood vessels, extracellular matrix, skin, the umbilical cord and embryonic sac.
- Growth Factors: Including IGF and EGF, which promote cellular growth and tissue repair.